Wednesday, December 17, 2008

That sucked. Played roughly 90 minutes at OM. Finished at $225.91. Dropped $25.06. $12.xx when 99 < TT Blind vs Blind. Guy was a blind thief and I finally got something to resteal with and was dominated. Otherwise couldn't hit a flop and lost at every table. Am going to try Bodog for a bit.

Ok, that was stupid. Was up $10.00 playing 5/10 and ultimately finished down .63. WTF, just not my day when I'm getting beat by 62o. May try an MTT in a bit. Bodog BR at $96.12.

Played the 30k at Stars. Finished 27/3204 for $67.29.

6 comments:

918Kiss said...


You got a really useful blog I have been here reading mega888 kiosk login for about half an hour. I am a newbie and your post is valuable for me.

Edward Sosa said...

Resources like the one you 918kiss app mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog.

Edward Sosa said...

Great ....You have beautifully presented your thought in 918kiss 2
this blog post. I admire the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.

Guest Post Services said...

Wow, what a blog! I mean, you just have so much guts to go ahead and tell it like it is. Youre what blogging needs, an open minded superhero who isnt afraid to tell it like it is. This is definitely something people need to be up on. Good luck in the future, man

wellnesspitch said...

Most excellence mysteries and tips depend on many Fitness elements that all need to cooperate. Maybe the main part of figuring out how to be lovely is dealing with the skin. Men tend to neglect their skin, since they don't understand what an effect it can make.

ics said...

However, mass flow meter took off and started using in real-world situations in the middle of the 20th century. The Coriolis flow meter, which Elizabeth Britton first invented in 1951 and later improved by other researchers, was one of the first mass flow meters. Read more... https://tefwins.com/maximize-the-measuring-efficiency-with-mass-flow-meter/